Monday, January 06, 2020

New Music For 2020


We are turning the decade. And, once again, for the million time, the blog is back.
2020 is here, which means that new music is arriving.
So, what can I expect, personally from this year? My wishlist would be very long and, boringly, it would also be very predictable. In Portugal, every year, when you celebrate the new year at midnight, you eat raisins and secretly, make 3 wishes. It my wishes would be about new releases I would then say, a new album by Suede, a new album by Supergrass and a very strong Primavera Festival in Porto (unlike the 2019 edition).

Let's then focus on the new music for 2020 that is already confirmed and official. What caught my eye? We'll have new albums by Pet Shop Boys, La Roux, Morrissey, Weezer and The Strokes.
So, I would say that, for now, these artists are the ones that call my attention.
Some of them already have their singles out there.
Keep an eye on the Strange Sound Spotify Playlist to listen to some of these tunes.
I'll be posting some reviews, hopefully, more often than ever around here!

Happy New Year!

No comments: