Thursday, March 04, 2021

Coming Up Celebration Postponed to November


 

We are facing a world pandemic. Most of the concerts are being reschedule to later dates.

Unfortunately (but comprehensively) for me, Suede postponed their Coming Up anniversary shows to November. 

I bought tickets for their London show and it is something like a dream concert. My favourite Suede album is Coming Up and I never saw live one of my favourite songs, the b-side "Europe Is Our Playground", which, for sure, they will play on that show.

I just really really hope that they don't have to postpone again the concert because, as Suede's bassist Mat Osman said on social media "Feels like this will be the last change."

Also, according to Mat, until November, we can expect a lot of Coming Up surprises, so, although all of the troubles, looks like exciting times for Suede fans!



No comments: