Wednesday, February 24, 2021

The Horrors Release New Single

The Horrors have released new music yesterday.  It's their first released since the album "V" from 2017.

The song is a bit different from their previous work. I do think I told that the last 2 albums by the band were too pop. Well, they turned completely the other way now. The new song "Lout" is a hard rock industrial song. Very noisy, very aggressive. The vocals are very distorted, which makes the lyrics almost incomprehensible, and it includes some loud screams. The main guitar riff is good.  

The song gives me mix feeling. Although I do prefer their rockier version, in this song they went too heavy. I'm curious about the album, I do hope they don't go too much on the metal direction but it's always great news to hear something new from the band. 


No comments: