Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sem Regras


"Sem Regras" (portuguese for "Without Rules") is a weekly radio program from a local station that broadcasts a number of unkown bands, most of them independent bands, that are using Bandcamp to spread their music.

I was never, specially lately, a big radio fan (unfortunately). I like to pick what I listen, and mostly of the new music I discover is some kind of related to the music that I'm listening now. But, this programme gave me a lot of fresh air to my musical world.

It was because of it that I discovered the swede band Agent Side Glinder or the germans Bleib Morden or the americans Social Station. Today, I listened to it again and, another great song came up, and now I want to listen more from this french guy: Nice Cold Nation, with a song that is a tribute to Ian Curtis.

The type of songs area little bit equal, all of them are dark and very introspective, which is great, and what I currently need to listen. Some, a bit more heavy or punk are there also.

But really, take a listen to the programme, it's worth it. I'll start to listen to more radio now.

Visit the website in order to listen free all the programmes, with setlists include.
http://semregrasluispink.blogspot.pt/



No comments: