Thursday, February 04, 2016

Primavera Sound Porto 2016 Line -Up


Today it was revealed the complete line-up of my city's main festival.
The festival will be from 9 to 11 of June and the ticket for the 3 days is 90€.

First, Primavera Sound in Porto is not only a festival it's also a great experience. Imagine watching to your favourite bands' concerts 5 minutes from the beach and sea, in a beautiful green park with 3 stages, foods, drinks, nice atmosphere and beautiful people. The only "almost bad" thing of it is that it doesn't have camping (but personally, I really don't need it).

Well, I admit I was expecting a little bit more from the line-up. I honestly was hoping for a double Suede concert just like what is going to happen in our twin brother Primavera Sound Barcelona. ~

Although we don't have Suede we have a lot of superb acts, which includes PJ Harvey, Brian Wilson, Savages, Sigur Rós, Beach House and Air between others.

This festival is becoming, or already is, the strongest Indie festival of Portugal.
But just look at the picture above to see the complete line-up and I hope to see you there at the festival!

No comments: