Saturday, July 07, 2012

Forever In Negative


Today I bought both of Artmagic's new releases, Forever In Negative single and Become The One You Love album.With the purchasing, you have access to the full album and the b-side of the single, The Glass Arcades.
I'm listening to it now, and it is a very good song, better than I supposed to be, very simple and calm but with a very sedative beautiful sound covering the whole song. The peace of music is incredible, and Sean's voice fits it very well. It's a song that you would hear while you're dreaming.
The A-Side is, as I said before great, and probably, with Heaven Is Here and You my favourite one. It's a soft but powerful ballad, very touching with a great e-bow solo by Richard. Really intense. And the lyrics are great too, to mix the negative (feeling) and the negative (photograph) was a great idea.´
Hear yourselves the songs from McGhee and Oakes official site http://www.artmagicmusic.com/

No comments: